108 Natural Obsidian Beads Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Bracelet
- Gorgeous, one-of-a-kind six true words obsidian 108 mala beads bracelet
- Made of 100% real 8mm natural Obsidian stone: absorb the negative energy
- Used by many yogis, malas are used to recite mantras while practicing meditation
- 108 is considered a sacred number in traditions such as Buddhism & Hinduism
- Om Mani Padme Hum (six true words) mantra on each mala bead
- Reminding you to be mindful
- Attract all good things
- Used as bracelet or necklace
- Limited - NOT available in stores
- Worldwide Free Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Six True Words (Om Mani Padme Hum) Meaning:
Hurry, while stocks last, and get this Natural Obsidian Beads Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Bracelet from All Trendy Stuff which comes in different sizes.
Made from natural Obsidian stone, they absorb the negative energy, enhancing prayer, healing and meditation.
This charm bracelet can also be worn as a neckpiece, giving it a definitive appeal for reciting the six true words engraved on them (Om Mani Padme Hum) meaning:
‘Om means the vibration of the universe, symbolizes one’s impure body, speech and mind.
Ma Ni means the jewel, symbolizes factors of method, compassion and love, the altruistic intention to become enlightened.
Pad Me means lotus and symbolizes wisdom.
Hum means inseparability; symbolizing purity and can be achieved by the unity of method and wisdom.’
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE-----------------------Delivery-----------------------------------
Delivery orders can be WORLDWIDE! (USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and other countries)
Standard delivery time is 14-25 days
If your package do not arrive within 30 days( after we give you the tracking number), please kindly contact us and We'll will check it and find out the solution for you. Very rare cases.