Electric Spray Gun
MESG400M 220V 400W Electric Spray Gun HVLP Paint Sprayer with Adjustable Flow Control
- Rated voltage:220~240V
- Rated power:400W
- Max. flow: 500ml/min
- Spraying pressure: 0.1~0.2Bar
- Maximum viscosity of the paint used: 50DIN-s
- Size of the nozzle: 2.5mm
- Container capacity: 800ml
- Cable length:3.0m
- Net weight:1.15kg
- 400w spary gun x 1pc
- Viscosity cup x 1pc
- Cleaning Needle x 1pc
- Paint strainer x 5pcs
- User manual x 1pc
- Nitrile disposable gloves x 1pair
- Anti Pollution Mask x 1pc
Please note the machine color is different in shipping location!
After you are done painting, it is very IMPORTANT to clean up the spray container and tube.
- Pour the material out of your cup.
- Use a solvent soaked rag to clean the residue in the cup.
- Remove the filter at the base of the feeding tube.
- Add water or solvent to the cup to about halfway.
- Spray and repeat until the solution runs clean.
Quick operation guide:
Step 1:Mask all the areas and objects that are not to be spray painted, or remove them from the work area.
Step 2:Measure the viscosity of the paint.
- To determine this first thoroughly stir the paint. Fill the viscosity cup with the paint and time how long it takes the paint to run out of the viscosity cup.
- This will give a D.I.N. The maximum viscosity for this product is max 50 seconds ( for 2.5mm nozzle).
- Below please find the Recommended viscosity D.I.N
If need to be thinned
Step 3:Thin the paint.
- To obtain the correct viscosity of your paint,
you need to thin your paint with the correct solvent,
depending if the paint is water or solvent based.
- Mix the paint and the solvent according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- You can make use of a clean bucket and mixing stick for this task.
Step 4:Fill the container.
- Strain the paint through a fine Filter funnel to remove any particles
which could block the spray gun.
Step 5:Adjust the spray pattern and flow.
Step 6:Plug in the sprayer and paint.
- Hold the Spray Gun about 250mm to 300mm from the surface.
- Keep the spray gun move smoothly, DO NOT spray on one point for long time.
- If need a thick painting on the surface, please spray 2~3 times with a thinner painting after the thinner layer complete dry each time.
DO NOT try to spray thick painting on the surface by one time, which can cause the painting sagging.
- Cross pattern is recommended. Start with horizontal passes and finish with light vertical passes