2. Check your teeth in the mirror, if there is any film that builds up on the teeth surface, use 1 pcs teeth wipe to remove it, because the film may inhibit enamel permeability.
1. Moulding and triming the trays customized to your teeth is the most important step. This gel will only work with nicely fit trays. Poorly molded trays will burn your gums, as a result the gel will not whiten and your gums will hurt.
2. If you burn your gums, the burning feeling will go away in 24 to 48 hours.
Step 1 Mould The Thermoplastic Mouth Trays:
1. Prepare a cup of hot water (the temperature is about 70 to 80 Degrees Celsius).
2. Submerge one of the mouth trays into the hot water for 10 to 12 seconds, or just until the tray appears to soften. Be sure not to overheat the trays, be careful the mouth trays can not stay in hot water too long, otherwise it may be severely deformed and can not be used.
3. Place the mouth tray into your mouth, covering your upper teeth.
4. Close your mouth and suck out all air and excess water, creating suction between the mouth tray and your teeth
5. With your fingers, gently form the tray around your teeth by pressing your upper lip against your teeth.
6. Wait 10 to 15 seconds and then remove the mouth tray from your mouth.
7. Submerge the mouth tray completely in a cup of could water for 10 seconds, to help it retain the shape of your teeth.
8. Repeat process for lower mouth tray.
4 tubes Gel (3 ml per): 3 Teeth Whitening Gel + 1 Desensitizing Gel(for people whose gums allergy).